stored function - array parameter - how many element in array ?

From: Özgür Tuğrul <ozgur(dot)tugrul(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: stored function - array parameter - how many element in array ?
Date: 2006-07-13 12:38:50
Lists: pgsql-general

hello,

the question is very clear .. when we write stored function, we can use
array parameter as a variable .. but, in the function, how do i know how
many element in that array ?

i want to perform some dml operations about each one like (delete, update or
delete)

can anyone show me the example or tell me the function name i should use ..

regards
There is no e-mail anymore .. There is Gmail :)