advocacy stuff for Buenos Aires PGDay

From: "Guido Barosio" <gbarosio(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: "PostgreSQL Advocacy" <pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: advocacy stuff for Buenos Aires PGDay
Date: 2008-11-01 17:56:51
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

Dear all,

I am preparing a PGDay @ Buenos Aires, Argentina (South America,
for the record), and I am wondering if there is such a thing like an
"advocay kit" around. I am aware of flyers and others, but I was
wondering if there is a template somewhere around in order to pickup
the latest stuff and proceed.

FYI, this will be november the 22th, the whole saturday and we are
wishing to bring all the LATAM comunity to the house or at least kick
off the idea that events are possible in the south cone :)

Thanks in advance,
gb.-

--
http://www.linkedin.com/in/gbarosio