Re: Heavy postgres process

From: "Guido Barosio" <gbarosio(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: "Scott Marlowe" <scott(dot)marlowe(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: "Kenneth Marshall" <ktm(at)rice(dot)edu>, Vivek_Sharan <Vivek_Sharan(at)infosys(dot)com>, "pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Heavy postgres process
Date: 2008-09-17 20:23:40
Lists: pgsql-admin

Where can I buy that t-shirt? :)

Hmm, you are right. My intention was to explain that the case for a
7.4.21 (wich AFAIK is the latest one of the 7.4 series) is the same as
for the v8 series of the server. 7.4.8 seems to be the latest one
before a dump & restore would be a good idea. That was my point.

Apologies for the noise!

Gb.-

--
http://www.linkedin.com/in/gbarosio