Re: Database disappeared

From: Guido Barosio <gbarosio(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Marco Rademeyer <mrademeyer(at)pnp(dot)co(dot)za>
Cc: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Database disappeared
Date: 2005-07-27 10:13:23
Lists: pgsql-admin

You mention:
script has ended -> so, it was a piece of sql sentences, no drop at any
time?
databases disappeared -> the db is not any more, or the relations are not
more there?
Could this script create a schema and moved everything on this schema?
try postgresql-shell # \dn
That should list your schemas.

--
"Adopting the position that you are smarter than an automatic
optimization algorithm is generally a good way to achieve less