Re: BUG #15714: plctl extension issue

From: Joe Conway <mail(at)joeconway(dot)com>
To: Prakash Ramakrishnan <prakash(dot)ramakrishnan(dot)ap(at)nielsen(dot)com>, Anthony Sotolongo <asotolongo(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>, Christoph Berg <myon(at)debian(dot)org>, pgsql-bugs(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: BUG #15714: plctl extension issue
Date: 2019-03-26 14:55:36
Lists: pgsql-bugs

On 3/26/19 9:58 AM, Prakash Ramakrishnan wrote:
> Hi Anthony,
>
> Please find the logs,

Hi Prakash,

While we're happy to help you, this mailing list is specific for
reporting, investigating, and fixing bugs found in PostgreSQL. If you
are looking for general support, please try one of the resources
available here:

https://www.postgresql.org/support/

Your recent questions have been appropriate for the

pgsql-general(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org

mailing list. I kindly ask that you direct your future inquiries there.

Thanks,

Joe

--
Crunchy Data - http://crunchydata.com