Re: Modifying selected records

From: Ruzsinszky Attila <ruzsinszky(dot)attila(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: "Oliveiros C," <oliveiros(dot)cristina(at)marktest(dot)pt>
Cc: postgresql novice <pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Modifying selected records
Date: 2009-09-03 16:41:41
Lists: pgsql-novice

Hello Oliveiros,

> I think That can be done by tweaking ur query a little (N.B: Your query, not
> the one I gave you).
Good news!

> Change your query like this
I'll test it soon.

> Try that out and see if it merges the duplicated records.
OK.

> Is indul_ido the arrival time? Or departure time? My hungarian is very bad,
> I don't understand a single word :p
indul means departure
erkezik means arrival

Do you speak Hungarian? :-O
I can translate the name of columns if you need but then I can more
mistake when I
put the query back in the needed form.

So now the taskis clear for you?
I've got very few experience in SQL so I need your help.

Do you have any experience in XML, too? The source of the DB comes
from XML files.

Bye:
Ruzsi