Mouse cursor doesn't change

From: Marcin Zajączkowski <mszpak(at)wp(dot)pl>
To: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Mouse cursor doesn't change
Date: 2007-06-26 06:56:38
Lists: pgadmin-support

Hi,

It's possible it's a problem with wxWidgets, but when I move mouse
cursor over "spliter" (something which allows changing tab size by
dragging) it doesn't change to "resize cursor", but remains "normal
arrow". Cursor is changed just when I press a left mouse button.
I'm not sure, but probably it was ok in 1.4 series.

pgAdmin: 1.7.0 snapshot (6371)
OS: Fedora 6

Regards
Marcin