Re: Reporting bug on pgAdmin 4.3

From: Adrian Klaver <adrian(dot)klaver(at)aklaver(dot)com>
To: a <372660931(at)qq(dot)com>, pgsql-general <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Reporting bug on pgAdmin 4.3
Date: 2018-07-10 13:30:42
Lists: pgsql-general

On 07/09/2018 09:40 PM, a wrote:
> Hi
>
> I'm doing a normal query on pgAdmin, my server platform is win server
> 2008, my laptop is win10, both using pgsql 10.
>
> The results of the query shows 8488 rows are selected, which is correct.

How did you determine this, in pgAdmin or somewhere else?

> However, when I drag down in data output window, it shows more than
> 100000 rows.

The rows all have data?

> Further test shows that each time they are different, both in number and
> in actual data.
>
> The past and copy results are the same, even without drag down actions.

So where did you paste and copy from and how?

> ODBC works fine, I haven't try the client.

By client do you mean psql or something else?

> This problem only occur on my computer, while trying on the server, it
> works fine.

Do you mean using pgAdmin works on the server.

> Can any one provide any method to fix this??

Not enough information at this time to arrive at a fix.

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian(dot)klaver(at)aklaver(dot)com