Re: Trouble with postgres user's password on Windows

From: Oliveiros <oliveiros(dot)cristina(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Jan-Peter Seifert <Jan-Peter(dot)Seifert(at)gmx(dot)de>
Cc: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Trouble with postgres user's password on Windows
Date: 2009-08-26 15:22:07
Lists: pgsql-admin

Thanks for the tips, Jan-Peter.

I backed up the db, but fortunately, there was n't any problem.

I 've once edited the hba file, but it was to allow remote connections, I
didn't know it could be used to allow "trust" connections. Learned
many things from the links you sent me.

Everything is working smoothly now.

Again, Thank you a million,

Best,