Anyone have a SQL code for cumulative F distribution function?

From: reina(at)nsi(dot)edu (Tony Reina)
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Anyone have a SQL code for cumulative F distribution function?
Date: 2002-03-16 01:20:09
Lists: pgsql-hackers

I know it's probably a long shot, but has anyone coded statistical
distributions as functions in PostgreSQL? Specifically, I'm looking
for a function to calculate the cumulative F distribution.

By the way, I know that I can do /df at the psql command line to list
the available functions. Is there a help function or better
description for a given function? Specifically, I'd like to know what
array_in and array_out do.

Thanks
-Tony