Pre-Built Binaries of psqlODBC for 64-bit Windows

From: Assaf Lavie <assaflavie(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Pre-Built Binaries of psqlODBC for 64-bit Windows
Date: 2009-08-17 12:58:52
Lists: pgsql-odbc

Just wanted to announce that I've posted the 64 bit binaries of psqlODBC
here: http://code.google.com/p/visionmap/wiki/psqlODBC<http://code.google.com/p/visionmap/wiki/psqlODBC>Hopefully
people will find them useful, since their hard to come by (couldn't find
them online so I had to build them from source code).
Any questions or request, please drop me a line.

Assaf Lavie
<http://code.google.com/p/visionmap/wiki/psqlODBC>