Re: compiling odbc x64 on windows

From: Assaf Lavie <assaflavie(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Jasmin Dizdarevic <jasmin(dot)dizdarevic(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: compiling odbc x64 on windows
Date: 2009-07-26 10:15:46
Lists: pgsql-odbc

I just finished creating a VC2005 solution that allows you to build the ODBC
drivers for 64 bit.It also contains the OpenSSL binaries, and postgres
sources (in order to build libpq for 64 bit).

I can share it with you if you want.
I'm also considering uploading it to some open source hosted web site...
(since there's no free binary distribution of the 64 bit odbc drivers for
Windows).

If more than one or two people need these drivers, I probably will.