cfbot building docs - serving results

From: Erik Rijkers <er(at)xs4all(dot)nl>
To: thomas(dot)munro(at)gmail(dot)com, pgsql-hackers(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: cfbot building docs - serving results
Date: 2021-01-19 21:22:14
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hi Thomas,

I am wondering if the cfbot at the moment is building the docs
(html+pdf), for the patches that it tests. I suppose that it does? If
so, what happens with the resulting (doc)files? To /dev/null? They are
not available as far as I can see. Would it be feasible to make them
available, either serving the html, or to make docs html+pdf a
downloadable zipfile?

(it would also be useful to be able see at a glance somewhere if the
patch contains sgml-changes at all...)

Thanks,

Erik Rijkers