Allow CURRENT_ROLE in GRANTED BY

From: Peter Eisentraut <peter(dot)eisentraut(at)2ndquadrant(dot)com>
To: pgsql-hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Allow CURRENT_ROLE in GRANTED BY
Date: 2020-06-24 06:35:58
Lists: pgsql-hackers

I was checking some loose ends in SQL conformance, when I noticed: We
support GRANT role ... GRANTED BY CURRENT_USER, but we don't support
CURRENT_ROLE in that place, even though in PostgreSQL they are
equivalent. Here is a trivial patch to add that.

Attachment Content-Type Size
0001-Allow-CURRENT_ROLE-in-GRANTED-BY.patch text/plain 1.6 KB