EC2 with Postgresql

From: "Kunal Gupta" <kunalgupta(dot)colostate(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-students(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: EC2 with Postgresql
Date: 2008-07-16 20:47:01
Lists: pgsql-students

Hi Guys,

I have following challenges:

- I am suppose to connect to amazon EC2 and get the various information.

- For this I am suppose to create a function in plpythonu.

- Problem: in create function if we write "import" statement then we can
refer to standard libraries, but here I have to import a class made by me.

can anyone tell if I can write " import X " where X is a class code by me
and where to place this X class ---- this is while if am creating a function
in postgresql using plpythonu.

Thanks and regards,
Kunal