Problem Report Dual Monitor Issues

From: Garry Watkins <garry(dot)watkins(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Problem Report Dual Monitor Issues
Date: 2006-02-03 19:28:34
Lists: pgadmin-support

I am running PgAdmin 1.4.1 on windows XP sp2. I normally use dual monitors
at work when I dock my laptop, and will normally move pgAdmin to the
secondary monitor. However, when ever I take my laptop home and fire up
pgAdmin, it will remember the coordinates (of pop up windows) that were last
used at work. Is there any way to reset these values? Additionally, some
checks probably need to be done to prevent that from occurring. It is
really annoying because I have to have a second monitor that I can use to
get the tool to adjust the coordinates correctly, and I don't always have
one available.

Thanks
Garry