release note addition

From: Peter Eisentraut <peter(dot)eisentraut(at)2ndquadrant(dot)com>
To: PostgreSQL Hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: release note addition
Date: 2017-05-19 17:35:41
Lists: pgsql-hackers

A small patch for the release notes. The first hunk removes a duplicate
item. The second hunk adds another item to the incompatibility list.

I can commit this myself but want to give Bruce a chance so I don't mess
up his workflow.

Attachment Content-Type Size
release-notes.patch invalid/octet-stream 1.9 KB