PostgreSQL Replication

From: Dieter Schröder <dieterschroder(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: PostgreSQL Replication
Date: 2005-02-18 16:40:51
Lists: pgsql-general

Hello all,

I am currently migrating a few oracle servers to postgre sql and
management wants us to have replication. We have found information
about the slony replicator with blog posts and articles. We have not
found any other replication systems reviewed, so it slony the best
tool for the job?

I am looking for some articles to share with our management before we
make a choice.

Sincerely,

D. Schröder