CHANGING THE DATA LOCATION

From: JORGE MALDONADO <jorgemal1960(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: CHANGING THE DATA LOCATION
Date: 2009-02-16 18:27:10
Lists: pgsql-novice

I am building a web site with Visual Studio 2005 and I already have my
database files in a tablespace that points to c:\e_restdelivery\App_Data.

Now, I am chainging to Visual Studio 2008 and I have a new folder structure
for the database which is c:\Visual Studio 2008
Projects\e_restdelivery\App_Data.

In order to take my database to the new location I suppose I need to create
another tablespace, a new schema and a new database. Can I keep the same
name for the tablespace, schema and database?
Please advice if this can be achieved and how.

With respect,
Jorge Maldonado