Re: postgresql and solaris 10: pitch to sysadmins

From: "John Smith" <jayzee(dot)smith(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: postgresql and solaris 10: pitch to sysadmins
Date: 2007-06-19 19:45:20
Lists: pgsql-general

couldn't be more timely- could someone elaborate on this ("managing a
backup infrastructure")? is it for sysadmin types??

http://www.commandprompt.com/blogs/joshua_drake/2007/06/training_hot_seat_style/
"...
Most of our clients want short, specific classes on items such as
managing a backup infrastructure, understanding PostgreSQL I/O, and
Tuning Autovacuum.
The classes are short. No more than 8 hours, broken up over two days.
The classes are taught virtually, using industry standard remote
desktop and teleconference technologies. The classes are going to be
relatively inexpensive with an 8 hour course costing higher than
100.00 but less than 500.00
..."

what all does solaris 10 support cover?
jzs