Re: spgist index not getting used

From: Paul Ramsey <pramsey(at)cleverelephant(dot)ca>
To: Peter Geoghegan <peter(dot)geoghegan86(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: PostgreSQL <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: spgist index not getting used
Date: 2014-09-25 00:36:08
Lists: pgsql-general

Still no go. I actually tried a bunch of different selectivity functions too, and the planner correctly used them to estimate the number of potential returned functions, but in no case did the index actually kick in, no matter how selective I made the operator appear.

P.

--
http://postgis.net
http://cleverelephant.ca