TSearch2 Changeset 25387

From: Hannes Dorbath <light(at)theendofthetunnel(dot)de>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: TSearch2 Changeset 25387
Date: 2006-12-21 17:17:53
Lists: pgsql-general

http://projects.commandprompt.com/public/pgsql/changeset/25387

Though I'm probably start going on Oleg's nerves.. :/

I'm still trying to get compound word support for my dictionaries back,
while migrating from 8.1.5-gin-utf8 to 8.2.

Can someone give me additional information on that change? My affix file
trigger that oldFormat condition on line 472. Where is the change in
affix file format documented? What has changed? Any way to convert them?

I found some OpenOffice pages about it, but I failed to find what I'm
looking for.

IIRC I had TSearch2 with my `oldFormat' files working on an older
8.2-dev-snapshot.

Thanks for any hint.

--
Regards,