Re[3]: doc - improve description of default privileges

From: "Bradley DeJong" <bpd0018(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: "Fabien COELHO" <coelho(at)cri(dot)ensmp(dot)fr>
Cc: "PostgreSQL Developers" <pgsql-hackers(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re[3]: doc - improve description of default privileges
Date: 2018-09-12 21:45:19
Lists: pgsql-hackers

on 2018-08-30, Fabien Coelho wrote ...
> ... Find v3 attached. ...

Hi Fabien,

As we're coming up on the end of this commitfest ...

Is the reviewer supposed to move this to "ready for committer" or is the
author supposed to do that?

Is the reviewer supposed to explicitly state "I've looked at your v3
patch and have no further suggestions" (which is true) or is a lack of
additional comments normally taken as acceptance?

Cheers.