Problem with PgAdmin III 1.6 on a Dual screen setup

From: "Ben Trewern" <ben(dot)trewern(at)_nospam_mowlem(dot)com>
To: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Problem with PgAdmin III 1.6 on a Dual screen setup
Date: 2006-11-20 16:11:23
Lists: pgadmin-support

I've just installed PgAdmin3 1.6 on my laptop (running Windows XP).

I've a second monitor connected to the laptop which has a higher resolution
than the laptop screen. If I try to maximize any of the pgAdmin windows on
the larger screen it only partially fills the screen (To the size it would
be on the main screen). This seems to be a new problem in pgAdmin III 1.6
it used to work correctly in 1.4.x.

Regards,

Ben