PgAccess and FTP (was Re: Portuguese translation ...)

From: Kenneth Jacker <khj(at)cs(dot)appstate(dot)edu>
To: pgsql-interfaces(at)hub(dot)org
Subject: PgAccess and FTP (was Re: Portuguese translation ...)
Date: 2000-01-28 12:02:48
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

teo> All translation files are separately available at
teo> ftp://ftp.flex.ro/pub/pgaccess/languages/

I have been trying to obtain the latest version for days and days.
All that happens is the displaying of the following messages:

Trying to connect to ftp.flex.ro...
Error: Host is not responding to commands, hanging up.
Error: Remote host has closed the connection.

Is there an alternate site from which we can obtain newer versions of
'pgaccess'?

Thanks for all your work,

--
Prof Kenneth H Jacker khj(at)cs(dot)appstate(dot)edu
Computer Science Dept www.cs.appstate.edu/~khj