Re: GSoC 2017: Foreign Key Arrays

From: Erik Rijkers <er(at)xs4all(dot)nl>
To: Mark Rofail <markm(dot)rofail(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: Robert Haas <robertmhaas(at)gmail(dot)com>, Alexander Korotkov <aekorotkov(at)gmail(dot)com>, Alvaro Herrera <alvherre(at)2ndquadrant(dot)com>, pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org, David Steele <david(at)pgmasters(dot)net>, Stephen Frost <sfrost(at)snowman(dot)net>, pgsql-hackers-owner(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: GSoC 2017: Foreign Key Arrays
Date: 2017-07-27 17:15:19
Lists: pgsql-hackers

On 2017-07-27 02:31, Mark Rofail wrote:
> I have written some benchmark test.

It would help (me at least) if you could be more explicit about what
exactly each instance is.

Apparently there is an 'original patch': is this the original patch by
Marco Nenciarini?
Or is it something you posted earlier?

I guess it could be distilled from the earlier posts but when I looked
those over yesterday evening I still didn't get it.

A link to the post where the 'original patch' is would be ideal...

thanks!

Erik Rijkers