Re: Problem with euro symbol

From: Stijn Vanroye <s(dot)vanroye(at)easytowork(dot)nl>
To: pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Problem with euro symbol
Date: 2006-09-27 07:07:20
Lists: pgsql-odbc

Johann Zuschlag schreef:
> Which windows version are you using? I tested XP and ME with the
unicode
> driver. There ANSI-driver is not to be used any more, except for BDE, if
> I recall correctly.
And even for BDE you can do without the ANSI. I use the ADO component
set in combination with the unicode driver. The only extra I did was add
"SET CLIENT_ENCODING='LATIN1'" in the connection settings part of the
connection string. Before that we also had some symbols not working.

Regards,

Stijn Vanroye
www.easytowork.nl
www.xillion.nl