Hi,Thank you!

From: "Krishna Kumar" <kumar(dot)ramanathan(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: Hi,Thank you!
Date: 2008-07-18 09:30:33
Lists: pgsql-performance

Dear friend,

* **We are an electronic products wholesaler located in Shenzhen China
.Our products are of high quality and competitive price. If you want to find
the best supplier , we can offer you the most reasonable discount to leave
you more profits.
Sincerely looking forward to your cooperation.*.

Please visit our website: http://www.wabada.com

E-mail : exwabada(at)yahoo(dot)com

MSN: exwabada(at)hotmail(dot)com

*Our mainly products: such as **Mobile Phone (Apple iphone , Nokia
N95, Nokia N96, Nokia N76, Nokia N93i , Nokia 8800, Nokia 6500), Ipod Mp3
Mp4 Player, Ipod, Name Card Mp3, SONY PSP, GPS navigation, Memory Card ,
Bluetooth Headset etc. *

* *Welcome to visit our website! http://www.wabada.com