Re: Quoting issue from ODBC

From: Adrian Klaver <adrian(dot)klaver(at)aklaver(dot)com>
To: Brad White <b55white(at)gmail(dot)com>, "pgsql-generallists(dot)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-general(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Quoting issue from ODBC
Date: 2023-02-15 01:35:48
Lists: pgsql-general pgsql-odbc

On 2/14/23 14:58, Brad White wrote:
> > Are these UPDATE's actually necessary?
> > In other words has nobody noticed a problem with the data over that
> time frame?
>
> I don't know what to make of it.
> I had the same question you did.
>
> I now have proof that these hundreds of errors are not an issue.
> The postgres logs in pg_log clearly show an error, but the errors never
> show up in the Access log.

Then either:

1) They are not coming from Access.

2) Or indirectly from Access, which kicks off some other code that is
not logged.

In either case they seem to be surplus to requirements. In other words
cruft that is not actually relevant to the application.

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian(dot)klaver(at)aklaver(dot)com