Re: Questions

From: "Diogo Biazus" <diogob(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-students(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Questions
Date: 2006-06-02 15:35:30
Lists: pgsql-students

After All, should we post technical questions here or in the hackers?
I wanted some help :-)
Tom LLane said that there's already code in the backend for converting wal
files into text. He also noted that would be a good idea to keep only one
codebase for this.

So I was wondering, which functions are these? In which file can I find
them?
I'm looking on backend/access/transam/xlog.c and
backend/access/transam/xlogutils.c

But I'm feeling kind of lost... Somebody help me...

--
Diogo Biazus - diogob(at)gmail(dot)com
Móvel Consultoria