comma to delimit fractional seconds

From: Chris Howard <chris(at)elfpen(dot)com>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: comma to delimit fractional seconds
Date: 2018-06-23 18:13:21
Lists: pgsql-hackers

I'm new at this.

I looked at the TODO list and saw the issue of using comma to delimit
fractional seconds.

I looked at the parser stuff and I think I have at least a start on the
issue.

Is there anything more to it than allowing HH:MM:SS,####### as well as
HH:MM:SS.##### ?

Is it OK if it works that way in all timestamps, not just
ISO-8601-compliant cases?

Chris Howard