Urgent PST time changing tonight

From: DM <dm(dot)aeqa(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Urgent PST time changing tonight
Date: 2009-03-08 07:58:45
Lists: pgsql-admin

Hi All,

PST time changing tonight, I am not sure if this is going to affect the
database.
Please throw some light if the time change affect on our production system.

Briefly - We have 2 production database servers with postgresql 8.3.3 and
pgpool 2.1 version running.

Here is the configuration details about time zone.

#log_timezone = unknown # actually, defaults to TZ environment setting
datestyle = 'iso, mdy'
#timezone = unknown # actually, defaults to TZ environment
# setting
#timezone_abbreviations = 'Default' # Select the set of available time
zone
# abbreviations. Currently, there are
# Australia
# India
# You can create your own file in
# share/timezonesets/.

log_timezone, timezone and timezone_abbreviations are set to default.

Thanks
Deepak Murthy