Re: Stored procedure code no longer stored in v14 and v15, changed behaviour

From: Brad White <b55white(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Stored procedure code no longer stored in v14 and v15, changed behaviour
Date: 2022-12-03 18:37:02
Lists: pgsql-general

On 12/2/2022 9:05 AM, Peter J. Holzer wrote:
> I don't know how reproducable that tokenization process is. Can you just
> do it again and compere the results?
Right.
You can compare passwords, even though you don't store the original.
You might be able to run your virgin copy through the tokenization and
compare the results.
--
Quote Signature I talk with clients, find out where their pain points
are, and solve those.

Quote of the Day
   There is a huge difference between fathering a child and being a
father.
   One produces a child. The other produces an adult.
    -- John Eldredge