problem in initdb

From: GBiju(at)aol(dot)com
To: pgsql-ports(at)postgresql(dot)org
Cc: bgeorge(at)synopsys(dot)com
Subject: problem in initdb
Date: 1999-03-26 00:31:54
Lists: pgsql-ports

Hi

Version : Postgres v6.4.2 ( just downloaded 2 days back)
OS : RedHat v5.1 Linux v ?
hardware: i586 ( Pentium II @ 300Mhz )

The installation went fine until I ran initdb from the postgres account.
It gave a list but at the end it gives a parse error and dumps core. I am
attaching the output of initdb. can you help me ?

The compilation and installation went fine I believe, exept for warnings..
which is okay as per docs.

thanx and regards
Biju

Attachment Content-Type Size