Re: [PgFoundry] Unsigned Data Types [1 of 2]

From: "Ryan Bradetich" <rbradetich(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: "Jaime Casanova" <jcasanov(at)systemguards(dot)com(dot)ec>
Cc: pgsql-patches <pgsql-patches(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: [PgFoundry] Unsigned Data Types [1 of 2]
Date: 2008-09-10 15:03:55
Lists: pgsql-patches

Hello Jaime,

It is taking longer than I expected to implement the scalarltsel and
scalargtsel functions for the unsigned integer data type.
I am still working on this solution and hope to have an updated patch
later this week (or over the weekend at the latest).

Just wanted to keep you updated on my status.

Thanks,

- Ryan