Commitfest 2018-07 WOA items

From: Andrew Dunstan <andrew(at)dunslane(dot)net>
To: PostgreSQL-development <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Commitfest 2018-07 WOA items
Date: 2018-08-09 22:00:25
Lists: pgsql-hackers

I don't propose to annotate every one of these. If they aren't mentioned
below I intend to move them to the next CF without any change.

cheers

andrew

https://commitfest.postgresql.org/18/1644/ Add
--include-table-data-where option to pg_dump, to export only a subset of
table data
I'm not really clear what we're waiting on the author for.

https://commitfest.postgresql.org/18/1635/ libpq compression
No activity since early June. The author and the reviewers seem to be
somewhat at odds.
I'm inclined to return this with feedback.

https://commitfest.postgresql.org/18/1252/ Foreign Key Arrays
Nothing since May
Suggest Return with feedback.

https://commitfest.postgresql.org/18/1710/ Row filtering for logical