Re: Undefined function pg_connect()

From: Gustavo Amarilla Santacruz <gusamasan(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Chris <dmagick(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: Bill Moran <wmoran(at)potentialtech(dot)com>, pgsql-php(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Undefined function pg_connect()
Date: 2010-02-02 00:03:34
Lists: pgsql-php

Thank you, all.

I had access to the SELinux->Boolean; next, i check the option:

"Allow HTTPD scripts and modules to connect to databases over the network".

Then, a new message was displayed:

Warning: pg_connect(): Unable to connect to PostgreSQL server: FATAL: Ident
authentication failed for user "gestock" .......

I can login with gestock data (user/password) through the postgresql psql
tool. But from apache i can not.

Note: the php.ini file was not modified.

--
Gustavo Amarilla