Re: Oracle Analytic Functions for PostreSQL

From: "Nikolay Samokhvalov" <samokhvalov(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: "Andrew Chambers" <andychambers2002(at)yahoo(dot)co(dot)uk>
Cc: pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Oracle Analytic Functions for PostreSQL
Date: 2006-04-23 17:44:38
Lists: pgsql-novice

There are many things from SQL:200n that PostgreSQL doesn't support yet.
SQL:200n doesn't have ORA's analytical functions, but it contains some
features that definitely may be useful in creating SQL statements for
data analysis: ROLLUP, CUBE, GROUPING; WITH .. , recursive statements
and so on.

Just for clarity...

--
Best regards,