Re: Incompatible library : Missing Magic Block

From: "Massa, Harald Armin" <chef(at)ghum(dot)de>
To: A(dot)Bhattacharya(at)sungard(dot)com
Cc: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Incompatible library : Missing Magic Block
Date: 2009-10-22 11:46:43
Lists: pgsql-general

Ambarsih,

> // add.cpp : Defines the entry point for the DLL application.

are you sure that you using the C-Compiler and not the c++ compiler?
As much as I know about defaults, that will be a C++ compiled
function, which is something totally different then a C compiled
function. (and, to my knowledge, a C++ function is not easily callable
by PostgreSQL)

Harald

--
GHUM Harald Massa