Copying only incremental records to another DB..

From: Phoenix Kiula <phoenix(dot)kiula(at)gmail(dot)com>
Subject: Copying only incremental records to another DB..
Date: 2009-06-29 04:10:17
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi

We're trying PG on a new machine, so we copied our current (live)
database to that server. Tested the code and it's all working. Now, to
make that second server the main live server, we will need to copy the
db again including the new records since we copied for testing. Is
there any way to copy only the incremental records in all the tables?

Thanks