Re: Korean messages for version 12

From: Peter Eisentraut <peter(dot)eisentraut(at)2ndquadrant(dot)com>
To: Ioseph Kim <pgsql-kr(at)postgresql(dot)kr>, pgsql-translators(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Korean messages for version 12
Date: 2020-02-09 15:01:58
Lists: pgsql-translators

On 2019-11-28 07:50, Ioseph Kim wrote:
> hi.
>
> merge & apply to source codes.

These files contain a bunch of errors, and they don't have the right
file names. (I'm less worried about the file names, but if a bunch of
files are broken, I'm less excited about having to rename all of them
manually.) Please check the instructions at
https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/NLS about how to check the files and
how to submit them.