Re: identity columns

From: Peter Eisentraut <peter(dot)eisentraut(at)2ndquadrant(dot)com>
To: pgsql-hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Cc: Vitaly Burovoy <vitaly(dot)burovoy(at)gmail(dot)com>
Subject: Re: identity columns
Date: 2016-12-31 14:06:25
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Updated patch with some merge conflicts resolved and some minor bug
fixes. Vitaly's earlier reviews were very comprehensive, and I believe
I have fixed all the issues that have been pointed out, so just
double-checking that would be helpful at this point. I still don't have
a solution for managing access to the implicit sequences without
permission checking, but I have an idea, so I might send an update sometime.

Attachment Content-Type Size
v3-0001-Identity-columns.patch text/x-patch 131.3 KB