An appropriate place for UDF questions?

From: "Redefined Horizons" <redefined(dot)horizons(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: An appropriate place for UDF questions?
Date: 2006-07-26 18:18:04
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Is this an appropriate place for questions about implementing user
defined functions and custom data types in the C programming language?
I didn't want to "dirty" the general user list with these types of
questions, but I thought I'd better ask before I posted a question
here.

I apologize in advance if this is not the correct forum. If this is
the case I will post my question to the general mailing list.

Thanks,

Scott Huey