Re: how to create backup copies

From: "Andrus" <eetasoft(at)online(dot)ee>
To: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: how to create backup copies
Date: 2006-04-18 08:23:37
Lists: pgadmin-support

> Do you mind if I send you a custom built pgagent.exe? I want to remove
> the cleanup code in this particular failure case so it leaves the
> temporary file/directory behind for examination.

Yes, I can run it.

It may be reasonable to add button to Step window which runs the step and
displays output
in window like in backup/restore commands.

> A couple of other things - what OS/service pack level is this,

Microsoft Windows 2000
5.00.2195
Service Pack 4

> and was
> your service user (postgres?) created by the pgInstaller PostgreSQL
> distribution?

I created postgres user manually since pgInstaller does not run from RDP
client
(Magnus wrote in pgsql.general that this issue will be addressed in 8.1.4)

> If now, what user rights have your assigned (logon as a
> server/batch job etc?).

Active Directory "Member Of" page shows that user postgres is member of the
following groups:

Account Operators
MYCOMPANY
Domain Computers