How install server management instrumentarium without compiling

From: "Andrus" <eetasoft(at)online(dot)ee>
To: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: How install server management instrumentarium without compiling
Date: 2006-04-04 17:24:39
Lists: pgadmin-support

I have only remote access to Windows 2003 server.
Postgres 8.1.3 .msi files refuses to install Postgres server even when I run
in console session using
mstsc /console

So I installed Postgres 8.1.3 binaries from a zip file and PgAdmin latest
binaries from pgadmin.org

Now PgAdmin guru suggests that I should install server management
instrumentarium but gives no help how to install.

How to install server management instrumentarium without compiling in
Windows 2003 server ?

Andrus.