Re: Postgres Printed Manuals

From: "Robert James" <srobertjames(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: harding(dot)ian(at)gmail(dot)com
Cc: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Postgres Printed Manuals
Date: 2007-05-17 18:44:03
Lists: pgsql-general

Excellent!

Two questions:
1. Might it be better to include the index and TOC (in both volumes), and do
something like this:
http://www.postgresql.org/files/documentation/pdf/8.2/postgresql-8.2.1-US.pdf
Vol I: 1-621, 1674-end
Vol II: 1-38, 622-1395, 1672-end
(Dropped some other things, I think...)

2. I'm not familiar with Lulu - can anyone set it up? If I would like
to do one run of the manuals that way, can I? If not, do you care to
offer that break up as well?

+1 100% for having Postgres set this up and take a cut.