Re: Moving data directory

From: "Linux Geeks" <indolinux(dot)geeks(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: "Ray Stell" <stellr(at)cns(dot)vt(dot)edu>
Cc: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Moving data directory
Date: 2007-05-22 03:45:17
Lists: pgsql-admin

Hi Ray,

Sorry for late reply. Yes, I have tested your instructions and working
well. The think is now I need to configure so that it will always
automically start with the new location.

Thank you very much for the detailed instructions, really appreciated it.

Regards,

Dino

--
To Analyze Is To Know Batte Field, Differ from Battle Itself