From: "Gerhard Ganz" <gg(at)consipio(dot)de>
To: <pgsql-announce(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Date: 2007-12-11 17:09:22
Lists: pgsql-announce

Hello all,

today we released our graphical tool for managing and especially recompiling
database views under PostgreSQL. Viewalyzer gives you the power to recompile
(change column names or column count) views and all their dependencies with
a single click. It is released under GNU GPL and can be downloaded at
Sourceforge.net
http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=211124.

Best regards Gerhard