PostgreSQL and Java on WindowsXP

From: Vismaster46 <vismaster46(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: PostgreSQL and Java on WindowsXP
Date: 2008-03-30 21:12:37
Lists: pgsql-general

Hello!

I need to install on my local Windows XP machine PostgreSQL to test
some Java applications.

The trouble is that I cannot connect to PostgreSQL via Java
application, because the connection fails every time...what's the
problem? I have not installed PL/Java package cause my Postgre
installer disabled this option...it is the matter???

Thank you in advance.

Bye!