Re: MS Access 2000 w/ PGSQL 8.0.x

From: Timothy Reed <tareed(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Jeff Eckermann <jeff_eckermann(at)yahoo(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: MS Access 2000 w/ PGSQL 8.0.x
Date: 2005-08-22 11:12:35
Lists: pgsql-odbc

Yes I always relink the tables after an ODBC change (found that one
out the hardway).

If the driver is configured to use Bools as Chars they show as Text.

if it is configure to NOT use Bools as Chars they show as Yes/No

I am using Jet for the time being, just trying to get the application
to work as-is for now.